Tuesday, August 10, 2004

tunek turak turek tun tra-la-la???

I was originally going to say I cannot be held accountable for this.. but if I hadn't posted it, I guess it would be that much harder for Google to find it:

Disclaimer: I can Not return the moments of your lives stolen by this terrible video.. what people will publish on the web..!
Girl from Impanema spoof

others like it: Kompressor video spoofs

What got me there:
Tunak Tunak Tun kompressor spoof

while in pursuit of my old favorite:
Tunak Turak Turek Tunek Tunak Tun (just trying to catch all the various [mis]spellings)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

yanmaneee said...

golden gooses
canada goose jacket
jordans
yeezys
supreme new york
michael kors outlet
supreme clothing
curry 6 shoes
hogan outlet
kyrie 5

tayte said...

moved here replica gucci Your Domain Name Ysl replica bags look at here now replica designer backpacks