Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogger has changed its authentication method??

ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!

It appears that Blogger has changed its authentication method and is now including an image-recognition module that prevents auto-posting by computer (or by cellphone)... . . . . SO, until I get this resolved, I invite you to check out the actual source of my picture blog at FlickR instead.. Plus, it offers rss/atom feeds, so you can do some cool stuff with Google Desktop and really get cookin'.

From Bronius' Perspective has moved! (for now?)

1 comment:

bronius said...

Well, this is pretty cool afterall. I mean, I hate to be flagged as a spammer, but Blogger is looking out for my best interest.

My FlickR account can no longer post to my Blogger blog because of a removable security mechanism of verification of authenticity, but it can be turned off, and hopefully the gods of blog will look favorably upon my request.

This comment was posted to help other lost journeymen and bloggers.